United Way addresses pressing health and healthcare issues facing communities across the country. United Way and our partners agencies target childhood obesity, health insurance coverage, healthcare quality, childhood immunizations, substance abuse, family violence, oral health or other healthcare concerns voiced by their community.
We’re working to improve the health of the Central Georgia area. We must all become more aware of health risks and the potential effects they have on ourselves and others, starting from before birth. And working to change policies and practices, such as extending health care coverage, will enable more people to live healthier lives.
Partner Agencies that Focus on Health
- American Red Cross, Central Georgia Chapter
- Crisis Line and Safe House of Central Georgia, Inc.
- Family Counseling Center of Central Georgia, Inc.
- Heart of Georgia Hospice, Inc.
- Hospice of Central Georgia, Inc.
- Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic, Inc.
- Macon Volunteer Clinic, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels of Baldwin County, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels of Macon & Bibb County, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels, Houston County Council on Aging, Inc.
- Middle Georgia Community Action Agency, Inc.
- Middle Georgia Community Food Bank, Inc.
- Rainbow House Children's Resource Center, Inc.
Free Prescription Drug Discount Cards
GET THE CARD
Click here for a printable card.
For more information, call 2-1-1
For a complete listing of pharmacies and more, visit www.familywize.org.
Middle Georgia Community Food Bank, Inc.
Meals on Wheels of Baldwin County, Inc.