Welcome to United Way of Central Georgia Workplace Campaign Toolkit
The Campaign Toolkit is the campaign coordinator's headquarters for everything you and your company may need to run a successful workplace campaign.
You will find United Way of Central Georgia campaign materials such as the annual campaign video, brochure, campaign logos and posters, and pledge forms. All materials are offered in printable or virtual formats. Plus, step-by-step guides on what is a campaign coordinator's role and how to run a continuous giving campaign, along with FAQ's, speaker request forms, samples of communications with your fellow employees and CEO. And many more helpful ideas and information on the how-to's of running a workplace campaign.
Everything you need is at your fingertips and at any time you can access the Campaign Toolkit to assist you in answering questions and steer you through running a rewarding and effective campaign!
As a Workplace Campaign Coordinator, through your commitment to your company and your local United Way annual campaign, you will impact lives that, in turn, will make positive lasting change in your community. You are making a difference right here, where you live!! UWCG thanks you for running your organization's campaign! We recognize and appreciate your dedication to helping our neighborhoods and community become stronger and better for everyone.
LOOKING TO GET YOUR SMALL COMPANY INVOLVED?
Our community needs you. The Central Georgia community stands on the shoulders of small businesses. For each one of the major local organizations, there are thousands of businesses like the size of yours, driving the economic engine of our area. There are many business benefits to partnering with United Way of Central Georgia. Here are a few -
- Join a network of hundreds of small local businesses
- Develop connections with like-minded community business leaders
- Build trust and increase good will with your customers
- Tax benefits
- Investing in United Way of Central Georgia supports local causes and 100% of funds raised here, stays here. Your involvement can be as little or as much as you like. You can support the community by running a Workplace Campaign at your business to include your employees and/or give a workplace campaign gift to UWCG Community Impact Fund, this fund overall helps the most people in our area. Or help by giving through designation either by choosing one of UWCG's locally created and operated 19 initiatives (programs) or to any of the 40 programs that UWCG funds in our program partner agencies.
- Improve employee morale and develop team building by offering your employees a chance to get involved in a worthwhile common goal. They can experience the value of individuals pulling together and know they touched many lives through positive change. And by elevating those in need in our area neighborhoods it creates a stronger community for everyone.
- Recruitment of employees that are attracted to companies with set philanthropic principles